Due to continued growth, Our Client has a position available within their Renewable Heating Department. It is an exciting role to learn & develop in a rapidly growing sector. The Sales Estimator will be responsible for providing quotations and following the sales process through to order stage.
Key Job Duties:
- Dealing predominantly with contractors but also retail, you will prepare quotations for heat pumps, underfloor heating & heat recovery.
- Prepare quotations specific to customer requirements.
- Deal with inbound enquiries via email & telephone.
- Process quotations through to order.
- Liaise with renewable manager to coordinate design, delivery & aftersales.
Hours of Work: Full time
- Well-organised and confident individual.
- Experience of quoting either in sales or estimating capacity.
- IT literate and proficient with Microsoft excel & word.
- Similar experience with heating or renewable systems (preferred but not essential).
In Return: £ competitive
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up-to-date CV by clicking the button.