Sales Executive (12 Month Contract)
Sales Executive (12 Month Contract)
Staffline Recruitment are recruiting for a Sales Executive for a company in the leisure and tourism industry. The Sales Executive will be responsible for developing and delivering the commercial sales and growth strategy within the Marketing and Communications department; proactively targeting new potential sales leads and retaining and recruiting commercial partners.
- Development of Partnership scheme; build strong working relationships with partners, sponsors and the industry through regular communication and face to face meetings, ensuring a high level of customer service.
- Ensure delivery on partner benefits for individual businesses and facilitate a bi annual partner survey. Help to shape partnership plans and update partnership benefits in line with industry and company needs to ensure retention target is met.
- Development of a continuous programme of proactive sales research and lead identification for potential new partners and commercial prospects and undertaking appropriate targeted direct sales and marketing activity to develop prospects and convert to new partners and sales.
- Assist in the development of the strategic and corporate partner scheme within the business community and across industry sectors to build strategic commercial arrangements and increase income generation.
- Resolve partner queries and complaints efficiently and effectively as well as identifying common issues and recommending solutions and changes to improve the partnership/commercial sales service.
- Development and coordination of the commercial income strategy in respect of sponsor and partner marketing and advertising opportunities across range of marketing and promotional platforms.
- Assisting in the creation and continuous development of a range of sponsor and partner advertising packages across the various digital platforms and interactive visitor information areas.
- Production of advertising rate cards, promotional sales support materials and illustrated sales presentation to support sales activities and plans.
- Developing and implementing a programme of direct sales, marketing, promotional and communications activity designed to deliver commercial sales and achieve set income targets, and a programme of continuous monitoring and evaluation.
- Deliver professional sales presentations to individual and groups of partner businesses and potential commercial partners.
- Maintain a compliant, detailed CRM system to support all aspects of partnership and commercial sales and ensure performance monitoring and evaluation procedures are in place to measure outputs.
- Support the Commercial and Partnership Manager in the coordination, planning and delivery of annual industry and stakeholder events.
- Provide monthly sales management reports to the Commercial & Partnership Manager and Senior Director.
- Monitor and evaluate commercial cancellations to assist with future product and service development.
- Contribute to the maintenance and development of partner content and promotion on websites, social media and email marketing activities as appropriate.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- Third level qualification in a relevant discipline such as sales, marketing, tourism / hospitality or business studies OR 2 years relevant experience.
- 1 year's sales / marketing experience.
- Experience of sales planning and implementation.
- Demonstrated ability of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Proven client/customer service experience.
- Experience of preparing and delivering sales presentations.
- Production of quality client proposals and pitches.
- IT literate and internet competent - fully proficient in all Microsoft packages.
- Ability to initiate, build and maintain strong relationships with clients at all levels.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Report writing skills.
- Presentation and sales skills.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- 2 years sales/marketing experience.
- Knowledge of Belfast as a tourism destination.
- Previous experience of marketing in a tourism/hospitality organisation.
- Advertising sales and marketing experience.
- 1 year experience within the tourism / hospitality industry.
- Knowledge of Sales Force.
The successful Sales Executive will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Sales Executive role will be based in Belfast.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.