Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting on behalf of a leading manufacturing company for a Sales Executive. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a forward thinking, dynamic company. The Sales Executive will demonstrate the Company's vision of excellence in people and technology to create world leading composite products. The Sales Executive will develop new opportunities, revisit previous enquiries and build credible relationships with customers.
- Create and maintain creditable relationships with new and existing world class engineering clients by investigating markets and reacting quickly to customer demands in an open and honest manner
- Maintain an accurate knowledge of products, capacities and our services with a focus on new market sectors for development
- Identify potential customers in each market sectors
- Identify key contacts within targeted customers
- Visit new and existing customers
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations
- Provide quotations and proposals in response to customer enquiries
- Operate with procedural rigour with the timely collection of information and documentation for the provision of accurate tenders to client enquiries
- Identify opportunities with existing customers to offer additional products or services
- Negotiate with customers to find mutually agreeable solutions
- Embrace challenge, be flexible, volunteer for tasks and commit to them
- Clearly demonstrate enthusiasm while being confident, an eagerness to learn and possess a good telephone manner
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required by your employer
- 2 years sales and customer facing experience
- Third level qualification in Procurement, Account Management or Business Studies
- Sales experience gained in a B2B context
- Excellent interpersonal skills including well developed negotiation skills
- Self motivated and exercise a proactive approach, with the ability to work on your own initiative
- Confident and able to build and maintain relationships with clients at all levels
- Experience of working within the manufacturing sector
The successful Sales Executive will enjoy a competitive salary circa £23,000 - 30,000 depending on experience plus bonus.
The Sales Executive role will be based in County Antrim.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland