|Salary||£24000 - £25000 per annum + Pension, onsite parking etc|
|Published||about 1 month ago|
|Contact email||Diane McGregor|
The Role: Our client based in Newry require a Sales Executive to join their company and become an integral part of the team.
You will develop sales opportunities through self-sourced lead generation, maximise sales potential by capturing new business accounts and achieve realistic individual and team KPI's & Sales targets.
The role is a target-based role with the aim to proactively promote and sell fuel card products and services, whilst also carrying out the associated administrative duties in a timely manner. This role requires a discreet individual who can maintain confidentiality throughout the sales process due to the sensitive information they'll be exposed to.
- Self-source leads in your designated sales area and make contact (Cold calling).
- Call the leads distributed by head office for your designated sales area (Warm calling).
- Identify decision-makers and develop relationships with them to create business opportunities.
- Provide decision-makers with information on our products and services.
- Follow up on all opportunities presented, cross and upselling various related services.
- Complete contracts and proposals for new customers.
- Maintaining the company database (CRM) on all sales opportunities.
- Handle account enquiries as required.
- Liaise with our credit control department to evaluate customer applications.
- Being discreet and protecting the confidentiality of the data you are exposed to on a day-to-day basis.
- Complete all applications, processes & procedures utilising the IT system provided.
- Actively partaking in virtual & face to face team meetings as and when required.
- Attending required training (onsite & virtually)
- Participation in appraisals and performance reviews, duties, training requirements and development.
- Adhering to company policies, procedures, regulations, and Health & Safety guidelines.
- Always demonstrate confidentiality.
- Commitment to always preserving high customer care standards.
- Supporting team members.
- Undertake other such reasonable duties as shall from time to time be required by the company, within the competency of the postholder.
- Proven experience working in a target-driven environment.
- Ability to prioritise workload, meet deadlines and work calmly under pressure.
- Highly developed interpersonal and oral communication skills with evident good telephone technique and networking skills.
- The ability to work as part of team as well on own initiative.
- Excellent problem solver.
- Demonstrable commitment to confidentiality.
- Excellent IT Skills with proven experience in Microsoft Packages.
- Excellent administration skills.
- Confident, enthusiastic, professional, and proactive approach.
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Able to reliably commute or relocate to one of our offices, Newry, or Belfast (Note: This is only applicable to applicants from NI only).
- 2 Years minimum experience in outbound (Cold Calling) telephone sales.
- 1 Year minimum experience utilising a CRM or similar software package
- Experience in the Fuel Card Industry
- Drivers Licence.
( A current and valid driving licence and access to personal transport for business use/or have access to a form of transport (*this relates to any person who has declared to have a disability that debars them from driving).
Salary: £24k per annum + Bonus
Benefits: Gym Membership, Monthly salary, uncapped commission structure paid monthly, death in service, early finish Friday, free on-site parking, pension scheme, salary uplift after 6 months and many more
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up-to-date CV by clicking the button.