Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Sales Executive on behalf of a leading software company. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career in a growing and successful business. The Sales Executive will drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with new and existing customers. The Sales Executive will have a 'hunter' approach to sales with a constant focus on finding and generating new business.
- Successful target attainment against agreed quarterly and annual sales targets
- Ownership of the full end to end sales cycle
- Generation of a healthy pipeline of opportunities in line with company strategy in the short, medium and long term
- Accurate management of pipeline / forecast in line with reporting requirements
- Creation and execution of sectoral / territorial sales plan
- Working closely with the Head of Sales and Head of Marketing & Communications to define successful sales campaigns within the allocated territory and sectors
- Communicate with the Product Team to feedback customer, feature and market intelligence that will help inform product development decisions
- Proactively identify, engage and manage potential partners who can be used to generate further sales opportunities
- Any other duties role may involve
- Clear and demonstrable experience of a successful career in software sales including a history of hitting and exceeding targets
- Experience in profiling sectors, identifying main organisations, key stakeholders and influencer groups, planning how to best engage with each
- Understanding of public sector procurement process and ability to write responses to ITTs, RFQs, etc.
- A solid understanding of how businesses work and the broader operating environment in which the main products are used
- Ability to present, negotiate and sell at Board level
- Ability to travel throughout the UK and Ireland if required
- Experience in or understanding of the areas of corporate governance, risk and business performance would be desirable
- Experience of selling SaaS solutions would also be desirable
The successful Sales Executive will enjoy a competitive salary circa £35,000 - 45,000 depending on experience plus uncapped commission and profit share.
The Sales Executive role will be based in Antrim with the flexibility of working from home.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.