|Published||25 days ago|
|Contact email||Ross McConville|
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Sales Executive on behalf of a market leading manufacturing company. The Sales Executive will be responsible for driving growth with trade customers and achieving sales targets, within the UK and Ireland.
- Build relationships with trade customers to maximise sales potential.
- Set up and agree pricing with customers, ensuring profitability targets are met.
- Ensure the product range is competitive by conducting market research, speaking with customers, and acting on their feedback.
- Ensure that the customer base is fully informed on the offering, by developing and distributing marketing material on existing products.
- Maintain your own technical knowledge to ensure you are confident and competent to deliver the USP and messaging on the brand.
- The ability to deal with outbound and inbound calls, promptly and professionally.
- Actively participate in and contribute to sales meetings, ensuring that relevant reports are prepared and analysed, and always playing your part in other company projects that relate to achieving overall sales and growth objectives.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- Ability to manage a high volume of work in a fast-paced environment.
- 2+ years' experience of working within a sales/customer service role.
- Good standard of education with a minimum of 5 GCSEs Grade C and above and/or equivalent (including Math's and English)
- Experience and confidence to build relationships both internally and externally.
- Good organization, planning and time management skills to achieve sales and targets.
- Strong effective and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent working knowledge or CRM Systems and Excel spreadsheets
- Full UK driving license.
- Flexibility on travelling as and when required for business needs.
- Previous experience of working within a sales or similar role in a manufacturing organization
The successful Sales Executive will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus Bonus.
The Sales Executive role will be based in Magherafelt with potential for hybrid.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.