Sales Executive - €55k OTE
Sales Executive - €55K OTE
At Grafton Recruitment we have a fantastic opportunity available for an experienced Field Sales Executive seeking the next step in their career.
Are you looking for a new role with genuine career progression opportunities and excellent earning potential? Then we want to hear from you!]
About the role:
Our client is an established and reputable company operating in the office furniture and stationery space. They currently have an opportunity available for an experienced, professional, motivated and ambitious Sales Executive to join their team.
The successful candidate will take on an existing book of business as well as being proactive in sourcing new clients and following up on incoming enquiries. The in also huge long term potential for the right candidate to progress to a senior management position.
Benefits and Perks:
- Attractive basic salary in the region f €30,000 - €40,000 DOE
- On target earning of up to €60,000
- Car allowance plus phone and laptop
- Ongoing training and support
- Excellent career progression for the right candidate
Skills and Experience Required:
- 2-3 years proven experience in a field sales executive role
- New business development skills
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Experience/knowledge of the office furniture/stationery space is desirable
- Experience of public sector tendering id desirable
- Ambition and motivation to progress your career
This is a key role in the future of a successful and well established company and commitment and enthusiasm are vital ingredients. If you meet the above requirements, please send a copy of your cv in complete confidence to Laura Craughwell at Grafton Recruitment via the enclosed link.
Why use Grafton? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.