Sales Ledger Assistant
Monday-Thursday 8.30am-5pm and Friday 8.30am-4.30pm.
Staffline are working with a company who require a sales ledger assistant, who will support the Senior Assistant Accountant in providing a confidential and customer focused finance service to the organisation with a key focus on the Sales Ledger
* Maintaining and updating accurately customer records on the Sage accounting system.
* Processing of sales ledger transactions, generating sales invoices and credit notes with accuracy, speed and due consideration to applicable rates of VAT.
* Processing and allocating daily receipts on the sales ledger. Registering cash, cheque, WorldPay and BACS payments accurately and on a timely basis.
* Registering sales ledger refunds and cancelling payments.
* Regular analysis of the Sales Ledger to identify misallocations and preparation of write-offs for authorisation and processing.
* Generating reports from a 3 rd party website, WorldPay, to obtain details of customer receipts for processing on the sales ledger.
* Ad hoc printing, scanning & sending out invoices to customers.
* General administration duties pertaining to the role including filing paperwork
* Experience working within an office environment.
* Experience using Sales Ledger.
* Experience in dealing with customers both corporate and individual.
* Experience following accounting procedures, aged debt ledgers, etc.
* Experience working with accounting packages.
To be considered please forward your cv to email@example.com