Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting for a Sales Manager on behalf of a leading technology led security solutions provider. The Sales Manager will proactively sell the company's full portfolio of Security solutions to both new and existing clients. The Sales Manager will be responsible for sourcing and developing new business opportunities whilst at the same time maximising opportunities from the existing customer base within your territory, seeking cross selling opportunities across all products and services.
* Fully manage a portfolio of existing customers and be solely responsible for their sales generation
* Maintain accurate records for all customer/influencer activity
* Ensure optimum cross-selling activity of all related Security products and services
* Identify and develop new business opportunities
* Accurately complete the necessary documentation regarding any spec/design in accordance with the required standards and codes of practice
* Liaise with all relevant internal departments as necessary
* Adhere to all Company Policies and Procedures
* Effective and efficient territory planning
* Any other duties role may involve
* 2 years sales experience preferably from security industry
* Proposal writing experience
* Resilience - ability to stay focussed on job-in-hand/stay determined
* Listening - ability to detect potential problems proactively
* Ability to engage and influence others
* Negotiation Skills - securing win-win agreements
* Observation Skills - recognising objectively what is happening in or across the organisation and applying solutions to a given problem that fits
* Determination and ability to meet and exceed targets is a must
* Good communication skills are essential as is the ability to comfortably talk to customers of all status levels
The successful Sales Manager will enjoy a competitive salary circa £32,000 - 35,000 depending on experience plus car, commission, phone and tablet.
The Sales Manager role will be covering mainly Northern Ireland, with some travel to Republic of Ireland and the UK.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland