Sales Manager ROI- Kitchen & Bathroom Materials - €30-40K + Commission
At Grafton Recruitment we have a fantastic opportunity available for an Experienced Sales Manager to join an established and reputable company operating in the area of natural quartz surfaces.
The successful candidate will be a self-motivated, energetic and experienced sales executive with a proven track record in driving sales and building strong customer relationships.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Achieve team sales revenue, average selling price (ASP) and volume targets as agreed with VP sales
- Set annual purchasing goals and evaluate performance against those goals.
- Maintain and develop the business with all existing accounts.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Analyse competitor pricing and tactics.
- Form professional relationships while providing unrivalled customer service.
- Collect & enter accurate data into CRM system.
- Complete a weekly CRM report, due the end of every week.
- Present at sales meetings as directed
- Attendance at internal business meetings and trade shows.
- At least 2 years sales experience in a business to business or business to consumer environment.
- Experience of working with a premium brand.
- Ability to journey plan in given area.
- knowledge of the kitchen & bathroom or work surfaces industry.
- New business development experience
- A proven track record in closing sales and achieving targets
- Target driven and sales oriented.
- Ability to engage with different businesses across a variety of sectors
- Team player - working in co-operation with colleagues
- Excellent written and oral skills
- IT Skills - Microsoft / Outlook etc.
- Full Clean driver license
This is an excellent opportunity to progress your sales career in a role where you will have full autonomy and be given free rein to plan and execute your sales strategies.
- Competitive salary (30-40K + Commission)
- Fully expensed company Car
To be considered for this role, please send an up to date version of your cv to Kaley Madden at Grafton Recruitment via the enclosed link. Immediate interviews will be held for suitable candidates.
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.