Grafton Sales and Marketing are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading printing company for a Sales Manager with a proven track record of commercial success in a competitive environment.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for managing an internal and external team of 20 to deliver exceptional customer experience. The Sales Manager will be responsible for ensuring accurate data analysis, prospecting, estimating and service, ensuring achievement of targets, maximum profitability and customer satisfaction.
- 4 years experience managing a sales/customer service team.
- Experience in strategic target setting with proven improvement in process and financial results.
- Experience with statistical analysis to evaluate trends upon which to base decision making and set projections.
- Experience in the print industry is an advantage, however, transferable skills are of benefit to innovative thinking.
- Experience in Coaching and Developing to get the best from your direct reports.
- Advanced IT skills including MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment an advantage.
The successful Sales Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus sick pay and pension.
The Sales Manager role will be based in Antrim.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland