Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Sales Manager on behalf of a market leader in their industry. The Sales Manager role will be office based with a requirement to travel to other sites. The Sales Manager will drive sales activity and ensure Territory Managers meet their KPI's and revenue targets by maintaining existing relationships and establishing new business.
- Manage the training and on-going performance of the sales team.
- Set, manage and deliver sales revenue targets.
- Daily review and monitoring of each Territory Manager's activity.
- Included in the valuations team to assist in stock purchasing and sales propositions.
- Create, develop and implement new account acquisition and customer retention plans.
- Provision of sales reports and analysis of performance for senior management.
- Assist with auction preparation.
- Contribution to marketing plans and promotional campaigns.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- 3 years' experience in managing a sales team with a varied skill set.
- Experience of running a successful sales team with individual team targets.
- Knowledge of sales within commercial vehicles, construction equipment or plant machinery sector.
- Analytical with previous experience in preparation of sales plans and reports.
- Strategic, results driven individual with commercial business acumen.
- Proven track record in key account acquisition.
- Strong management skills, including performance management, coaching, succession planning and career development.
- Track record of delivering results in fast paced, competitive industry.
- Understanding of CRM systems.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Previous experience working within business development and/or account management.
The successful Sales Manager will enjoy a competitive salary circa £30,000 - 35,000 depending on experience plus Bonus.
The Sales Manager role will be based in County Tyrone.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.