Staffline Ireland are currently recruiting on behalf of a market leading printing company for a Sales Manager with a proven track record of commercial success in a competitive environment.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for managing internal and external teams as well as managing the companies lead generation process. The Sales Manager will be responsible for ensuring accurate data analysis, prospecting, job estimating and service, ensuring achievement of targets, maximum profitability and customer satisfaction. This will be achieved through building key stakeholder relationships and the motivation and development of your team.
- Working with the Sales Director to deliver targets and deploy key growth sales strategies and forecasting, tactics and action plans to expand customer base, while ensuring customer service remains at a premium.
- Overseeing the contract/ tender management process.
- Manage and Coordinate the companies Lead Generation Strategy.
- Manage the companies social Media Strategy.
- Analysing and interpreting data and business intelligence to support decision making and drive sales performance.
- Ensuring values are adhered to.
- Delivering a high performance team culture and leading change with competing agendas.
- Lead, motivate, develop and engage with the Sales and Customer Service Representative team.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- 4 years experience managing a team.
- Experience in strategic target setting with proven improvement in process and financial results.
- Experience with statistical analysis to evaluate trends upon which to base decision making and set projections.
- Experience in the print industry is an advantage, however, transferable skills are of benefit to innovative thinking.
- Experience in Coaching and Developing to get the best from your direct reports.
- Advanced IT skills including MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment an advantage.
The successful Sales Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Sales Manager role will be based in County Antrim.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.