Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Sales Manager on behalf of a market leading kitchen distributor. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a forward thinking, dynamic company. The Sales Manager will have a proven track record of sales management and will work closely with the Field Sales Representatives to develop new opportunities for profitable and sustainable growth.
- Lead, inspire and coach the sales team to achieve set business objectives.
- Work with the senior management team on sales strategies and annual plans.
- Supervise and direct territory planning targeting potential customers.
- Build, maintain and manage relationships with key accounts.
- Positively influence and shape new marketing initiatives to support new business development.
- Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of products and services.
- Implement training to develop and improve sales team's performance.
- Implement and direct weekly sales meetings.
- Identifying and securing new business opportunities and pass to the appropriate Sales Rep.
- Report activity to Directors.
- Any other duties which role may include.
- 5 years sales management experience preferably from kitchen trade industry
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets
- Experience in managing a successful sales team
- Excellent interpersonal skills including well developed presentation and negotiation skills
- Time management and prioritising skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Full diving licence
The successful Sales Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus Car and Bonus and the opportunity for career progression.
The Sales Manager role will be covering Ireland, ideally based in Belfast or Dublin.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.