Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Sales Manager on behalf of a leading provider of Plumbing, Heating, Electrical and Property Services. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a forward thinking, dynamic company. The Sales Manager will have a proven track record of sales management and will work closely with the team to develop new opportunities for profitable and sustainable growth.
- Promoting and growing the brand through developing and selling a range of existing products / services with innovative and appropriate marketing and promotion.
- Cultivating existing and new customer relationships.
- Assisting the Regional Manager with the development and sales of an agreed range of services to be marketed to existing and new customers.
- Developing a sales action plan aligned to the goals and objectives set out within the regional business plan.
- Managing a team of 3 Surveyors/Sales Advisors to meet agreed Sales targets.
- Arranging and undertaking customer and client visits for potential new customers.
- Selling of domestic heating installations (oil to gas, oil to oil, boiler replacements etc.) and seeing this through to installation stage.
- Preparation of quotations - within 3 days of survey.
- Preparation of costings and material lists.
- The management of customer complaints & customer satisfaction surveys.
- Monitoring regional market changes in order to provide key market analysis to assist the business in identifying key industry trends.
- Liaising with natural gas suppliers.
- The management of the company website and associated content.
- Improving company's digital footprint through the company website and social media channels.
- Planning and Coordination of all marketing activities to agreed budget including external promotions and telephone marketing.
- Acting as a role model for the business, representing values and behaviours in an appropriate manor.
- Working with external agencies to promote the brand within the industry and publicise good new stories.
- Any other duties as reasonably requested by management.
- 3 years experience in sales management.
- Proven sales and marketing background selling to the domestic market.
- Experience of building sales strategies to maximise value and delivery against set targets.
- Good knowledge and experience in the construction and design of a domestic property.
- Working with a multi-disciplinary team.
- Clear and confident communication, both verbal and written.
- Highly experienced networker and relationship manager - connected and able to build and manage diverse relationships with a wide group of stakeholders.
- Excellent Microsoft Word, PowerPoint & Excel skills.
- A full driving licence is essential.
The successful Sales Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus car and fuel card.
The Sales Manager role will be based in Greater Belfast with travel across Northern Ireland.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.