Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Sales Manager on behalf of a leading manufacturing company. The Sales Manager will develop and implement a business development strategy and operational plan across the key product lines and deliver a service which exceed customer expectations to ensure continued commercial success of the company.
- Work closely with, and be a key part of, the Senior Management Team to drive the commercial success of the company through development of existing customer base, exploration of new markets, product segments and other potential business opportunities
- Provide the Managing Director with regular sales reports highlighting existing business performance and progress on opportunities
- Provide an understanding of customer requirements and ensure accurate forecasting mechanisms are in place to aid operational planning
- Develop and implement effective and innovative business development plans to enable growth and increased profitability with existing and new customers
- Drive sales to ensure maximum performance versus budgets
- Protect profit margin by ensuring sales volumes remain high and prices are set at a profitable level
- Manage, mentor and coach the existing sales team and ensure their continued professional development
- Provide strategic direction to the sales team through effective communication and performance management processes
- Develop the sales team to ensure effective succession planning and employee retention
- Establish and effectively manage the relevant budgeted expenditure for the sales organisation
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with key team members and other stakeholders, both within and outside the organisation
- Assist with key contract negotiations and drive innovation to ensure effective sales practices and efficiencies
- Develop the Marketing Strategy for existing products and target markets
- Any other duties role may involve
- Experience of operating in a strategic sales leadership role within an organisation and has successfully established management systems and processes to deliver improved performance
- Natural leader with an ability to inspire performance with a fresh perspective focusing on the future within the sales teams
- Strong influencing skills with customers and senior management
- Ability to work effectively within a team and a track record of empowering staff
- Enthusiastic and energetic approach to work
- Ability to improve solutions
- Competitive and resilient nature with desire to succeed
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Customer Relationship Management systems (ideally Salesforce)
- A full current and valid driving licence
- Ability to travel across the island of Ireland for short defined periods to ensure performance of sales team and customer satisfaction
The successful Sales Manager will enjoy a competitive salary circa £50,000 - £60,000 depending on experience plus Car and Bonus.
The Sales Manager role will be based in County Armagh with occasional travel across Ireland.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.