Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Sales Manager for a market leading manufacturing company. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a forward thinking, dynamic company. This is a senior strategic sales role and the Sales Manager will build further on company growth.
- Developing and implementing strategic sales plans that expand the customer base and solidify its presence.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing sales teams and by developing the team's skills.
- Establishing productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Building and promoting healthy, long-lasting customer relations by partnering with them
- Developing and implementing new sales initiatives, strategies and programmes to optimise sales and capitalise on maximum production capacity.
- Providing daily/weekly reports of sales results and communicating customer feedback at various team meetings.
- Identifying new product and market opportunities which will be beneficial to the company and drive the development and promotion of these.
- Optimising the profitability through effective financial processes including pricing policies, forecasting, credit terms, despatch, invoicing, stock control, etc.
- Contributing fully, as a member of the senior leadership team, to actively promoting excellent internal teamwork, supporting all decisions taken in the best interests of the overall company.
- Ensure non-conformances/customer complaints are logged and resolved in a timely and cost-effective manner. Drive problem-solving and continuous improvement initiatives within the sales teams.
- Ensure the Sales teams adhere to company Health & Safety Policies.
- Any other duties, within reason and capability, as agreed through consultation with the Directors.
- 3-5 years' experience in leading and motivating a team to deliver sales and profit margins to achieve and exceed budget.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, including negotiation and influencing skills.
- Ability to identify new product and market opportunities.
- Experience in the construction industry and knowledge of the UK and Irish markets.
- Proven experience in sales and providing excellent customer service.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office packages.
- Available to work flexibly to respond to business needs. This will include UK Travel as required to meet the business needs.
- Current full driving licence.
- Experience in the use of precast concrete products.
- Experience of dealing with Tier 1, 2 and 3 Construction Contractors.
- Experience of using of a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) package.
- Evidence of Continuous Professional Development.
The successful Sales Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus Bonus, Flexible working hours, Axa Insurance discount, Private Healthcare scheme, Cycle to work scheme, On site car parking, Pension Scheme and Company sick pay.
The Sales Manager role will be based in County Antrim.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.