Sales Manager (2 Year Contract)
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Sales Manager for a company in the leisure and tourism industry. The Sales Manager will be responsible for developing commercial and marketing opportunities platform sales and growth strategies and for engaging and supporting our strong industry partnership database in the marketing of Belfast.
- Review, develop and manage a robust sales approach, to maximise sales and income generating opportunities and achieve set commercial targets.
- Develop and increase commercial income generation by creating and implementing new approaches, opportunities and a programme of proactive sales, marketing and communication plans and activity.
- Manage the creation, development and sales potential of existing and new sponsor and partner commercial advertising platforms and packages across all channels, traditional and digital.
- Represent company as required by attending and, presenting at partner and industry events, Partnership Board forums and other stakeholder workshops and events.
- Plan, organise and manage a programme of industry partnership events and networking programmes to strengthen relationships with partners and industry stakeholders and keep fully informed of plans and sales opportunities.
- Contribute to the ongoing development of commercial, sales and partnership strategy by implementing benchmarking practices and processes against other partnership organisations locally, nationally and internationally.
- Monitor and manage commercial sales performance against targets set, implementing remedial action where required and reporting on progress against sales targets and providing regular monthly management reports to the senior management team.
- Support a proactive approach to partnership retention through monitoring satisfaction levels, undertaking regular client reviews.
- Review and manage commercial sales, financial and service processes and procedures effectively and in line with policies and procedures.
- Contribute to the management of sales queries and complaints efficiently and effectively, recommending solutions and changes to improve the sales delivery and services across the organisation.
- Maintain a detailed and accurate contact management database/CRM system in accordance with general data protection policy and procedures.
- Manage and develop commercial and partnership contact and engagement strategies / activity plans through liaising with all departments in relation to partnership communications, sales and marketing activity.
- Manage commercial income and expenditure budgets, ensuring all financial procedures and controls are adhered to, evaluated and updated on a continuous basis.
- Coordinate and manage content development of corporate website and support digital marketing communications in relation to partnership and marketing opportunities.
- Manage the development of commercial marketing and sales support collateral including information packs, rate cards and industry and partner sales presentations.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- Degree level qualification, or equivalent OR 3 years relevant sales management experience
- 2 years sales / account management experience
- Experience of managing resources - staff and financial
- Demonstrated ability and track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets set
- Experience of developing and executing sales plans
- Experience of developing and delivering sales presentations
- Experience of developing quality client bid proposals and presentations
- IT literate and internet capable - fully proficient in all key Microsoft packages
- Excellent sales and account management acumen with a proven track record of results
- Ability to initiate, build and maintain strong internal and external client relationships
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Confident management style with excellent presentation skills
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Level 3 qualification, in a relevant discipline such as sales management or business studies
- 3 years sales/account/staff management experience at a management level
- Knowledge of Belfast as a tourism destination
- Previous experience of working in a partnership / membership organisation
- Experience with Sales Force CMS
- Experience with Word Press
The successful Sales Manager will enjoy a competitive salary circa depending on experience.
The Sales Manager role will be based in Belfast.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.