Sales Manager (Electrical)
Our client, established in 1937, one of the world's leading engineering businesses are seeking to recruit a Sales Manager (Electrical) to join their existing team, based at their site in Cavan town
Over the past number of years they have a unique and diverse portfolio range and have been aggressively investing in R&D, product certifications, product quality, productivity enhancement and operational excellence - this is an exciting time to join their team
As the Sales Manager your duties will be
- Develop professional and respectful relationships with all stakeholders.
- Ensure thorough understanding of customers' needs through proactive communication with the customers and internal stakeholders.
- Managing existing customer key accounts
- Bring the voice of the customer into the organisation.
- Develop new business opportunities with new and existing products, customers, and market segments.
- Maintain all customer activities in a CRM.
- Attend industry events/trade shows as required.
- Support Marketing Activities
- Processing of quotations and order handover to the design and manufacturing teams.
- Provide support and information to customers when required.
- Provide support and information to management when required
- Work with the rest of the sales team to promote the company brand.
Hours of work:
- Mon - Fri 8.15am - 4.45pm
The ideal candidate for the Sales Manager role will have
- Background in Electrical Industry a minimum requirement
- Experience in managing diverse stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Strong at building and maintaining relationships
- Hardworking, honest with a strong desire to succeed
- Target driven
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM tools an advantage
- Experience with SAP an advantage
- Adept at working independently and as part of a team
- Ability to travel and a full driver's licence.
- Competitive salary
- Free Parking
- Health cash scheme
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
- For further information please contact Una and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.