Sales Office Supervisor
Sales Office Supervisor
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Sales Office Supervisor on behalf of a market leading manufacturing company. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a forward thinking, dynamic company. The Sales Office Supervisor will supervise the daily operations within the internal Sales team.
- Day to day daily supervision responsibilities within the internal sales team for orders and quotes, ensuring all relevant systems are updated accurately and timely.
- Ensure customer service teams are sufficiently trained and capable of doing the job to a high standard.
- Lead the internal sales team to ensure we increase customer spend and that their order expectations are met on time, in full and efficiently.
- Deal with customer enquiries regarding service and product package and liaise with relevant Internal Sales members, external territory RSM and other departments as necessary, all to ensure that customer expectations are met.
- Oversee and produce KPI data within required timescales and updating weekly dashboards.
- Manage the workflow within the team to help ensure customer order expectations are met on time and in full.
- Promote a culture of standardised work within the team.
- Assist the Sales Office Manager in achieving the daily, weekly and monthly team KPI's.
- Manage an effective two-way communication process between company and its customers.
- Any other duties as required.
- 2 years' previous experience in a Sales Office.
- Minimum of GCSE (or equivalent) grades A-C in Maths and English.
- Working knowledge of windows based packages including MS office.
- Be professional, have a high degree of initiative and have the ability to relate to and understand all areas of the business.
- Have the ability to problem solve and have excellent analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Innovative approach to tasks.
- Demonstrate and lead by the company values.
- 5 years' previous customer service experience.
- Track record of territory management and knowledge of the manufacturing industry.
- 6 months previous supervisory experience.
The successful Sales Office Supervisor will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus Bonus, Pension, Healthcare and Life Assurance.
The Sales Office Supervisor role will be based in County Antrim.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.