|Salary||£21000 - £22500 per annum|
|Published||6 days ago|
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Order Processor with our client based in Ballymena area. This role is permanent - Mon-Frid 8am-5pm - £21000 - £22500 per annum
We are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic and hardworking individual to work in our busy sales order processing department.
You will be responsible for processing orders in accordance with customer/product specification using our door software.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The workload of order processing is varied and requires the ability to develop and learn product knowledge, excellent processing speed with a focus on accuracy and attention to detail. The primary responsibilities are to:
- Accurately process all composite door orders on our door software and ensure accurate input.
- Respond to customer enquiries, ensuring an excellent level of customer service and support.
- Experience in the door and window industry processing orders is an advantage, the ability to learn new skills is a must.
- Confident and organised with excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Drive and ambition to develop technical knowledge of the products we supply.
- Ability to receive and process orders quickly and efficiently with the ability to prioritise your workload and meet deadlines set.
- Good problem solving skills with the ability to work under pressure.
- Good IT skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office.