Sales Project Supervisor
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Sales Project Supervisor on behalf of a leading energy company. The Sales Project Supervisor will add value to the business by effectively managing the company's sales activities to include Public Sector activity, delivery of PNG Northern Ireland Sustainability Energy Programme (NISEP) scheme, non-adopted roads and bulk LPG activity.
- Develop and effectively manage a connections programme for the unconnected NIHE housing stock in line with company targets.
- Establish and sustain excellent relationships with key personnel within the NIHE to include programme managers and area managers.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive overview of NIHE housing stock that includes details of NIHE housing stock within towns that are part of the East Down extension activity.
- Manage relationships with Housing Associations who have housing stock within Greater Belfast and East Down to maximise connections through both individual schemes and the NI Sustainable Energy Programme Cosy Homes scheme.
- Effectively deliver PNG NISEP programme by building excellent relationships with appointed managing agent and programme administrator (EST).
- To work closely with the Network Operations manager to identify opportunities for network development in areas identified as unadopted across all license areas by identifying and liaising with land owners and management companies to obtain relevant permissions for gas infrastructure to be installed.
- To develop a battlefield of sites within PNG license areas currently fuelled by LPG.
- Develop and deliver an engagement strategy to provide a platform for the conversion to Natural gas by liaising with site representatives and obtaining necessary permissions and support
- Develop a skill set that will support the desire within the department to share responsibilities at times of need such as peak demand or holiday periods.
- To support the General Sales Manager with specific requirements across the sales department where required to include wider industry engagement, special projects and event management.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- 1 year experience working in a project management environment
- 2 years' experience working within the Natural Gas Industry
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work to targets
- Proficient IT skills to include the use of Microsoft programmes such as Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to use own initiative
- A full valid UK driving licence
The successful Sales Project Supervisor will enjoy a competitive salary circa £26,000 - 30,000 depending on experience plus car and bonus.
The Sales Project Supervisor role will be covering Greater Belfast, East Down, Larne and Whitehead.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.