Staffline Ireland are recruiting on behalf of a leading energy company for a Sales Representative. The Sales Representative is responsible for all sales activities in the domestic sales market. This includes growing the customer base and developing the domestic sales business through consistent territory planning and review.
- Defining market opportunities along with producing a plan to achieve market penetration in the domestic sector.
- Maximising opportunities to achieve sales targets by growing and developing the sector.
- Maintaining accurate records of sales and prospecting activities including phone calls, appointments, presentations, closing of sales, and follow-up activities.
- Developing a database of key clients through effective communication including referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face cold calling, direct mail, email, and networking.
- Responsibility for sourcing and developing client relationships and referrals.
- Developing and managing any networking and engagement programmes associated with the new housing market to enhance relationships and to support the overall sales effort.
- Establishing relationships and maintaining contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction and provide an excellent standard of customer service.
- Responsibility for identifying and building an effective network with Key Account Managers and other gas professionals to maximise revenue in the domestic sector.
- Provide weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reports to Head of Business Development.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- 3 years experience, or the ability to demonstrate sufficient knowledge of working in a competitive sales environment with a particular emphasis on territorial sales (preferably within the energy industry)
- Good knowledge of the gas energy industry in Northern Ireland particularly the domestic natural gas sales market
- Excellent sales ability and relationship building skills including highly developed technical selling skills and product knowledge
- The ability to project manage multiple stakeholders and tasks during the customer connection process
- A flexible approach to working hours and capable of working to tight deadlines and responding to changing priorities at short notice with good attention to detail and a methodical approach
The successful Sales Representative will enjoy a competitive salary circa £28,000 - 34,600 depending on experience plus Car and Commission.
The Sales Representative role will be covering the West of Northern Ireland.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.