Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Sales Representative on behalf of a leading supplier of brands of health, beauty and nursery products. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a dynamic, forward thinking company. The Sales Representative will be promoting, managing and developing relationships with the objective of opening new accounts, increasing sales and further strengthening our client's business. This is a field based role covering Ulster, Louth and Sligo.
- Present, promote and sell all company brands and 3rd party branded products.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business relationships with existing customer accounts.
- Research and follow up on all customer leads either through cold calling or from head office.
- Achieve agreed company sales targets.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyse the territory/market's potential, track sales and status reports through a weekly sales report.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative, preferably pharmacy but not essential
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Full diving licence
The successful Sales Representative will enjoy a competitive salary circa £28,000 depending on experience plus commission, car, phone, I Pad, medical expenses and other incentives.
The Sales Representative role will be covering Ulster, Louth and Sligo.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.