Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Sales Representative on behalf of a leading provider of tailored document, telephony and mailroom solutions. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven individual to join a forward thinking, dynamic company. The Sales Representative will be promoting, managing and developing relationships with a portfolio of companies with the objective of opening new accounts, increasing sales and further strengthening our client's business.
- Identifying and securing new business opportunities
- Develop and present tailored proposals
- Achieving clearly defined sales targets
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients
- Manage accounts accordingly
- Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of services
- Keep CRM system up to date
- Represent the company in a professional manner
- Report activity to Directors
- Any other duties which role may include
- B2B sales experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills including well developed presentation and negotiation skills
- Self motivated and exercise a proactive approach, with the ability to work on your own initiative
- Confident and able to build and maintain relationships with clients at all levels
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Full driving licence
- Salary circa £18,000 - 22,000 per annum depending on experience plus commission, OTE: £30,000 is genuinely achievable in first year, however this is uncapped
- Company car and fuel card or car allowance as well as a laptop and mobile phone
- Career progression
The Sales Representative role will be covering a territory within Northern Ireland.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.