Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Sales Representative on behalf of a market leading kitchen distributor. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a forward thinking, dynamic company. The Sales Representative will be selling kitchens to new build developers, contractors and builders. This role is for the contracts side of the business.
- Identifying and securing new business opportunities
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients
- Manage accounts accordingly
- Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of products and services
- Providing solutions to your customer's needs
- Proactively identify Request For Information (RFI) and Instructions To Tender (ITT) opportunities by monitoring tender websites
- Manage tender submissions
- Represent the company in a professional manner
- Report activity to Director
- Any other duties which role may include
- 3 years sales experience preferably from kitchen trade industry
- Experience in dealing with builders and contractors
- Strong commercial awareness
- Proven track record of success in developing new business
- Self motivated and exercise a proactive approach, with the ability to work on your own initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills including well developed presentation and negotiation skills
- Time management and prioritising skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Full diving licence
- Experience in managing tender submissions is desirable
The successful Sales Representative will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus Car, Bonus, Phone and Laptop.
The Sales Representative role will be covering Northern Ireland.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.