Sales Administrator (Temporary 6 months)
Fulltime hours (Mon - Fri)
The Client: Our client is a leading construction materials group in GB and Ireland
The role: To provide efficient and effective administrative and sales support.
- Processing of sales orders onto IT system for dispatch
- Dealing with customer issues and queries
- Handling of incoming calls from customers and any other source
- Helping with dispatch duties in times of absence or high volume
- Update of stock system for goods received on site
- Posting and lodgement of any payments received on site
- Handling and posting of petty cash
- Remote assistance to the Credit Control Team
- Query resolution on invoices and orders
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience of maintaining manual and computerised files
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to prioritise administrative tasks and work independently
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Hours of work: 37 hrs per week (Mon to Fri 9am - 5.30pm).
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.