Sales Support Administrator
Staffline Ireland is currently seeking an experienced Sales Support Administrator for our client based in Dublin 12.
This role will initially be a 6 month contract but may lead to a permanent position.
Our client is looking for someone energetic, with strong communication and organisational skills to work closely with their Clients and their nationwide team of Merchandisers. It is a very fast paced environment and you will need to be able to multi-task and have a high attention to detail.
- Primary support for a team of Sales Merchandisers
- Uploading work schedules onto IT system
- Coordinating daily work schedules for Sales Merchandisers
- Delivery of agreed Reporting schedule to Clients
- Maintain all Sales Merchandisers Personnel documentation
- Attend and contribute at relevant planning meetings
- A minimum of 1 years' previous experience in a Client services/ relationship management or sales support role
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- Computer literate with proficiency in Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in written and verbal English
- Strong emphasis on providing exceptional customer service
- Excellent Salary of offer 25-27k DOE
- Immediate Start
- Located in Dublin 12
- 6 month contract with view to becoming a permanent role for the right person
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company
Why use Staffline?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button below.