Job Title: Sales Support Agent - Dublin 18
The Client: Staffline Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a vacancy for a temporary outbound call handler based in Sandyford for a period of 3 months (June, July & August)
The Role: The main goal of this role is to contact existing customers to ascertain service requirements and assist Sales Team in upselling additional services.
As a Sales Support - Outbound call agent, you will:
- Manage large amounts outbound calls in a timely and efficient manner
- Follow communication "scripts" when handling different topics
- Identify customers' needs, clarify information which will help seize opportunities to upsell
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Keep records of all conversations in database in a comprehensible way
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
- Target regional multiple site prospects within your defined geographical area.
- Accurately prepare and present contracts and associated paperwork to prospective clients.
Hours of Work: 9.00am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
- Exceptional customer service, active listening, and verbal and written communication skills, and professional phone voice
- Understanding of company products, services, and policies
- Proficiency with computers, especially with excel, and strong typing skills
- Ability to ask prying questions
- Strong time management and decision-making skills
- Adaptability and accountability
- Have the ability to cross-sell / up-sell
- Be motivated by success
- Be target focused
- Be ambitious
Pay equivalent to €26-28k DOE
An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company.
Why use Staffline? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Sinead Healy at our Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.