Sales Support Coordinator | Ballycoolin | Permanent
|Salary||€28000 - €31000 per annum + see below for more info|
|Published||about 1 month ago|
|Contact email||Lisa McCormack|
SALES SUPPORT COORDINATOR | BALLYCOOLIN | PERMANENT |
Our client based in Ballycoolin, are searching for an experienced Sales Support Coordinator to join their dynamic team and be part of their continued success. This role is Monday to Friday where there is the potential to work from home 2 days a week based on business requirements.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for key duties in the Order Processing Team, coordinating and processing orders whilst providing excellent customer service via telephone and email correspondence.
ON ANY ONE DAY YOU WILL:
- Handle incoming calls/ emails and process orders and returns efficiently and accurately on internal SAP system, ensuring clients are provided with a first-class professional service
- To correspond and liaise directly with customers providing product, pricing and delivery times
- Contacting customers periodically in relation promotions
- Act as a liaison providing product and service information assisting sales, orders and supporting the external Sales Team
- Work alongside the marketing dept in providing content for the creation of media posts
WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF YOU HAVE:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in sales coordination, an administration support role or similar
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient with CRM software and MS Office Suite
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize
- A positive attitude and a team-player mentality
This is an excellent career opportunity for someone who is looking to take their sales coordination skills to the next level.
- Hybrid working available
- Death in Service Benefit Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Income Protection Scheme
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the team, the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors. We have branches in Dublin, Dundalk, Cork, Galway, Limerick and across Northern Ireland. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
To review all our latest opportunities or to upload your CV for future opportunities, please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.