Sales Support Executive
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Sales Support Executive role on behalf of a leading freight forwarding company. This is fantastic opportunity to further your career with a forward thinking, dynamic company. The Sales Support Executive will maintain excellent relationships with customers while support the sales function by pricing and preparing quotes for the operations department.
- Actively develop, form and nurture great working relationships with key accounts and stakeholders, providing them with support when required.
- Follow up on customer enquiries and report to the Head of Freight Forwarding, outlining progress and developments.
- Pricing and preparing quotes to open jobs for the Operations team.
- Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of services
- Talk confidently about company and at times act as a spokesperson.
- Keep CRM system updated.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- Previous experience in sales support
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Professional and courteous phone manner
- Strong multi-tasking ability
- Positive and pro-active approach to work
- Knowledge of the Freight Forwarding and Logistics industry is essential
The successful Sales Support Executive will enjoy a competitive salary which is negotiable depending on experience and the opportunity for career progression.
The Sales Support Executive role will be based in Belfast.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.