Sales Support Executive
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Sales Support Executive on behalf of a leading company in the supply of tooling and related products/services to the engineering, joinery and construction industries at an exciting time of continued expansion. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven individual to join an established company.
- Sales order processing from orders submitted by email, online or through our sales team
- Support the Stores Manager in the picking and packing of customer orders accurately to be despatched on time in close liaison with the Technical Sales Team
- Assisting customers at the trade counter
- Creating courier despatch labels and printing delivery notes
- Support the Stores Manager in stock management and maintenance of stock levels
- Support the Stores Manager in placing supplier purchase orders
- Any other duties role may involve
- Previous experience within a warehouse environment and/or administration experience preferable
- Previous experience within a builders merchant or fixings supply company would be an advantage
- Previous experience using Sage would be advantageous
- The ability to work under pressure, quickly and accurately
- Willingness to go above and beyond to ensure 100% customer satisfaction
- Excellent time management and multi tasking skills
- Excellent and accurate communication skills - verbal and written
- Good IT/system skills
- Self- motivated with desire to achieve and excellent organisation skills
- Proactive with a high level of common sense
- Very strong attention to detail
- Resilient personality
The successful Sales Support Executive will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus bonus, pension and the opportunity for career progression.
The Sales Support Executive role will be based in County Tyrone.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.