Sample Collection Officers
Sample Collection Officer, Enniskillen Town
Temporary Role for 3 months initially
Full time hours
Shift Pattern : 8am - 8pm
Rate of Pay : £10ph
- To work as part of a busy team, conducting Covid-19 PCR swabbing, as part of a screening scheme.
- Registering individual's details on various bespoke software systems.
- The collection and preparation of biological specimens for testing through throat and nasal swabbing.
- Good customer service skills
- Flexibility is required towards working hours, to include weekends if required
- The adherence to company Health and Safety procedures and the maintenance of a safe working environment.
- The strict adherence to the company's Confidentiality Policy within and outside the organisation.
- Previous experience in a busy client facing role.
- Confident IT skills
- Previous sample collection experience - full training and PPE will be provided.
- Whilst experience within the medical profession is not required, an interest in health care is desirable.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. As an established and trusted recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.