SAP Trainer - Public Sector
SAP Trainer - Public Sector - Dublin 18
At Staffline Recruitment we are currently recruiting on behalf of a Public Sector organisation operating in the healthcare sector. They are experiencing a period of significant change and transition at this time. As part of this change they are implementing a major business transformation involving the introduction of SAP across their finance function and require and require a SAP Trainer who will provide training on the full range of SAP modules being implemented
This position will have the following responsibilities:
- Create, under supervision, training materials on new applications, changes, reports or processes
- Train on support tools and system environments
- Train on the new system functionality and business processes
- Develop, publish and implement role-based curriculum
- Deliver pre and post go-live training as appropriate
- Provide training as required on SAP modules and processes to SAP system users
- Work collaboratively with the Quality Assurance and Business Analysts and SAP Super Users in identifying training needs and solutions
- Work with Business Analysts in acquiring knowledge transfer on new system developments
- Manage and report on KPIs
- Provide support to the Change Management Training Development Lead as required
- Take on additional duties as relevant as advised by the Change and Training Lead
- Deputise for line manager as required
Interested applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Experience of SAP system modules functionality and integration
- Experience in delivering presentations to staff, customers or other groups
- Experience of developing and publishing training course content or similar documentation, as relevant to the role
- Experience of working with senior managers and with multiple internal and external stakeholders, as relevant to this role
- Experience in supporting the management of change management programme/s in a complex working environment, as relevant to the role.
This permanent position will be located in Dublin 18 and will be offered on the first point of the Grade VI salary scale (€47,589).
To be considered, please send a copy of your cv for review in complete confidence to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link.
Immediate remote interviews will be held for suitable candidates.