Scheduler | FInglas | Temporary
SCHEDULER | FINGLAS | TEMPORARY
Our client based in Finglas has a requirement for a Scheduler to join their team on a temporary basis. Based on their business requirements they require a new team member up until April 2022 who has experience with scheduling and coordinating experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with their team with the potential of career progression and further opportunities within their team.
THE ROLE |
You will be responsible for liaising with customers and coordinating a range of company activities to maximise productivity.
- Scheduling appointment with customers
- Use a booking tool to Plan, coordinate and follow up a range of company activities to maximise productivity
- Ensure the completion of all scheduled jobs from start to finish
- Ensure compliance with all company policies, procedures & SOPs.
- You will be able to build and maintain effective relationships with both clients and customers
- Experience working with a booking system
- You will have excellent coordination skills
- Strong administrative skills
- The ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and strong problem-solving skills
WHY USE STAFFLINE?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors. We have branches in Dublin, Dundalk, Cork, Galway and across Northern Ireland. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.