Job Title: School Accounts Administrator
The Client: Staffline Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a vacancy for a School Accounts Administrator based in Dublin 6.
This is initially a temporary position with the potential to lead to a permanent role for the right candidate.
- To assist with daily accounts functions such as;
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Bank Rec's
- Maintaining schools budget & accounts
- Staff weekly & monthly Payroll using SAGE
- Assist in Grants applications
- Assist teachers with finances for school trips etc
- Assist with general administration in the front office, phones, pupils & parents queries, walk ins.
Hours of Work:
Contractual hours of work are 35 hours a week
8.30-4.30pm Monday to Thursday (1 hour for lunch)
8am/ 8.30-3.30/ 4pm Fridays (half an for lunch)
You will be required to take annual leave during periods of standardised school closure and religious closures.
The successful candidate will have:
- Appropriate Accounts and administrative experience, be forward thinking and able to act with tact and diplomacy
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- A flexible and pragmatic attitude with high levels of initiative and self motivation.
- Highly effective communication skills at all levels with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Fluent English.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work on own initiative and attention to detail are essential.
- Good knowledge of local and surrounding areas to the School would be an advantage.
- Excellent written English - i.e. accurate grammar & spelling with very good proof-reading skills. Attention to detail is most important.
- Accounts experience using SAGE , Micropay, ROS
- High level of competency working with software productivity tools such as MS Word (including mail merge)
- Excel, Database Management - compile statistical reports eg. for exam results, reports for Board Meetings,
- PowerPoint (advanced level) - preparation of presentations for incoming parents, former students, Open Days, Board members etc.
- Internet/email - Outlook/Office 365,
- Website editing experience, content management
- Experience with social media - marketing, alumni
- Excellent typing skills.
- It would be beneficial to have experience using;
- VSware - used for school timetabling, attendance records, end of term reports and Aladdin (Primary school MIS)
- Esinet (PPOD, OLCS) - used for communication with the Department of Education and Skills, student data entry, student record keeping, staff information and inputting staff absences / substitution
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company.
- Salary equivalent to €30k / 8 weeks annual leave to be used during school holidays and closures
- Opportunity to apply for permanent post
Why use Staffline? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Sinead Healy at our Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.