|Published||25 days ago|
|Contact email||Krys Leitchman|
Staffline Recruitment are excited to announce we are working in partnership with a well-established coeducational school and seeking a caretaker/Janitor.is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a vacancy for
Brief details of some of the duties required:
- To take care of/maintain the school premises, furniture, equipment, and fittings and ensure that they are kept to an agreed/appropriate standard and condition
- To prevent insofar as it is possible, any damage to the structure, furniture, fittings, and equipment of the school
- To take care of the school premises and contents as far as possible. To report suspicious happenings and unauthorised persons on the premises.
- To carry out painting and renovation work in the school as required
- To monitor the level of heat in the school during the year. To exercise economy in the use of fuel and light throughout the building and prevent all unauthorised use of same
- To keep in safe custody the keys of all rooms in the building and to ensure that no unauthorised person has any access to any part of the building
Core Hours of Work: 8.15am to 5.15pm (some flexibility required)
Requirements: Garda Vetting will apply
Desirable: Previous Experience
In Return: Salary 30-35k (DOE)
Why use Staffline? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up-to-date CV by clicking the button.