|Salary||Up to £11.28 per hour|
|Published||20 days ago|
|Contact email||Diane McGregor|
The Role: Our client based in Newry requires a School Technician to join their team. This is a rewarding position working within the Education sector in Northern Ireland.
- providing technical support, ensuring that equipment is functioning properly and is ready to use, and that the right materials are available for lessons
- liaise with academic staff to discuss timetables, equipment requirements and work plans
- maintain and repair equipment and apparatus
- keep records, e.g. for students' practical sessions, tracking methods and results
- ensure that equipment is properly cleaned
- Communicate with staff to agree timescales for completion and prioritise tasks accordingly
- Manage printers and photocopiers ensuring they have the correct toner/ paper etc needed to complete order to a high standard
- Ensure worksheets/ booklets look clear and presentable prior to printing
- Knowledge and experience of Art and HE is desirable
- the ability to work well with others.
- knowledge of computer operating systems, hardware and software.
- Working knowledge of printers
- Analytic thinking skills.
- 5 GCSE's including Maths and English or equivalent
- knowledge of Art and Home Economics ( desired)
- Thorough and excdellent attention to detail.
- Customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- knowledge of safe working practices
Hours of work: Mon - Fri (8.30am-3.30pm)
Salary: £11.28 per hour
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up-to-date CV by clicking the button.