Search Unit Officers | Dublin Airport | Permanent
Search Unit Officers | Dublin Airport| Permanent
The Client: Our client, a leading service provider based on-site at Dublin Airport, is currently seeking to recruit Search Unit Officers for an immediate start. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of Dublin's most exciting work environments with excellent career progression opportunities.
The Role: As a Search Unit Officer, you will be required to support key functions within security and service operations. You will be responsible for carrying out a range of tasks with the focus on passenger safety as well as providing the highest levels of customer care.
This role is regarded as significant in terms of the overall operations of the Airport. As a Search Unit Officer, you will ensure policies and procedures are strictly adhered to. You will be very flexible in your approach to working arrangements and you will be passionate about service delivery.
Hours of work: 30 hours per week guaranteed | Applicants must be flexible to work up to 40 hours over a 24/7 shift operation
Length of contract: Permanent
- Previous experience in customer-facing role within security operations or similar field such as retail, hospitality, contact centre etc.
- Availability to work in a 24/7 shift environment where flexibility is required (i.e. shifts can include nights, early morning starts, weekends and bank holidays)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- A proven track record in delivering highest levels of customer service in a fast-paced environment
- Achieve and maintain IAA Certification requirements
- Hourly rate within the region of €14 per hour
- Parking and canteen facilities
- Retail discounts
- Full training provided
- Career progression opportunities
WHY USE STAFFLINE IRELAND?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about us. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed.
We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork, Galway and Dundalk with expansion to Limerick and the midlands underway. Whether it's temporary contracts or full-time employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right career for you. For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie