Seasonal Centre Attendant - Portstewart
Our Client, A Large Public Sector Organisation based in Portstewart require a Seasonal Centre Attendant to join their team.
Hours of work: Approx. 20-25 hours per week (shift)
Hourly Rate: Minimum wage
- Open and close the centre when required
- Take bookings from groups when required
- Host groups whilst using the centre
- Set up and clear away equipment as required by booking
- Handle petty cash and payment from user groups and issue receipts
- Maintain an appropriate level of cleanliness within the centre whilst ensuring the safe storage and use of equipment and cleaning materials.
- Report any defects or damage to the centre to the Resorts Officer as soon as possible
- Report any accidents or incidents as soon as they occur and complete the necessary paperwork
- Act with due care for the health and safety of yourself, other employees and the general public and comply with the guidelines set down by the Council
- Deal with members of the public in a polite and courteous manner and report all details of all complaints to the Community Services Officer
- Previous experience working with the general public.
- Previous experience of being a keyholder and having responsibility for the security of a building.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Good communication skills
- Customer Awareness
- A sports qualification
- Previous experience working with the general public in a community, sports or recreation environment
- Previous cleaning experience
Full Job Description available on request
If you are interested and meet all essential criteria please apply via the link. Leanne Garret will be in contact if you are shortlisted for the role.