Seasonal General Attendant
Our client is currently looking for Seasonal Attendants at Slieve Gullion Park. 25 hrs per week until September. An excellent opportunity for those candidates seeking seasonal summer roles.
Pay rate: £9.62
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Instruct and supervise public at all times ensuring safe and orderly usage and visitor satisfaction is maintained.
- The prevention of unauthorised activities and compliance with Management procedures and Council Bye-Laws.
- To collect and ensure the safety of monies in accordance with procedures, and to disseminate information and prepare and maintain records/reports.
- To report defects and undertake general maintenance, cleaning duties, security/safety checks and emergency action/repairs.
- To open and close the facilities or premises ensuring they are maintained in a suitable condition.
- To operate and use a range of tools, power tools and plant.
- To administer First-aid as appropriate.
- To ensure that Corporate policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
GCSE English Language and Maths or equivalent.
At least 6 months relevant experience in a customer facing role working with the public.
OR (in lieu of GCSE passes)
At least 1 year's relevant experience in a customer facing role working with the public.
At least 6 months' previous experience of cash handling and keeping associated records in a work environment.
If interested please upload cv to the link provided and a member of the team will be in touch.