|Salary||£10.50 - £10.79 per hour|
|Published||27 days ago|
Our Client, A Large Public Sector Organisation based in Various Benone require Seasonal Lifeguard to join their team.
Hours of work: 10 to 37 hours
Hourly Rate: £10.50 increasing to £10.79 after 12 weeks
- To carry out pool and general attendant duties during the summer season and provide a professional and qualified service to all visitors and users of the facilities.
- Requirements by adhering to these requirements and working in accordance with good governance and health and safety requirements.
- Ensure that all responsibilities are carried out in a timely and effective manner and that general confidentiality is maintained in all areas relating to the work of the Council.
- Ensuring the safety of bathers by adhering to both Normal and Emergency Operating Procedures. This will include testing and recording water quality results.
- Rotational patrol and supervision of the pool and Activities Areas ensuring safe functioning of the equipment.
- Create a respectful relationship with customers and other members of staff.
- Maintain a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness within and around the patrol area and other washrooms within the perimeters of Benone as directed
Essential Criteria: -
- Possess at least one or more of the following qualifications or equivalent qualification:
- National Beach Lifeguard Qualification
- RLSS Silver Cross
- RLSS Bronze Cross
- Award of Merit
- RLSS Pool Lifeguard Module
This qualification must be valid until 15.09.2020
It will be necessary for a pool water test to be undertaken by shortlisted candidates.
- Valid public first aid award such as Red Cross or St. John Ambulance Award.
- Previous experience of working as a lifeguard / beach -guard combined with satisfactory references.
Full Job Description available on request
If you are interested and meet all essential criteria please apply via the link. Leanne Garrett will then be in touch if you are shortlisted for the role.