Purpose of Post:
To provide an efficient and responsive administration service to the Senior Management Team and assist with management administration and receptionist duties.
- Manage and maintain Senior Management diaries and correspondence as requested.
- Filter emails and post for Senior Management as requested, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments as required.
- Ensure Senior Management diary commitments, documentation and travel arrangements are managed effectively.
- Schedule Senior Management meetings with their direct reports and others as requested.
- Preparation of monthly Board Reports to meet deadlines - liaise with Company Secretary as required.
- Assist Company Secretary in the organisation of statutory meetings as required.
- Attend and minute meetings as required by Senior Management. Ensure timely distribution of minutes.
- Carry out research and Special Projects as requested by the Senior Management and present findings in a Board report format.
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls, and invitations with Senior Management.
- Devise and maintain Office systems to deal efficiently with administration, paper-flow, storage etc., and computer based information.
- Manage and co-ordinate travel and accommodation requirements as required. Ensure full application of Business Expenses and Travel Policy.
- Compile Senior Management expense forms if requested.
- Reception duties.
- Organisation and preparation of meeting rooms.
Qualified to GCSE level Maths and English Grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Experience of creating reports and graphs.
- Typing up meeting minutes.
- Compiling spread sheets.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work as a member of a team.
- Strong communication & problem-solving skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and is forward thinking.
- Ability to meet targets & work in a professional manner.
- HND in Business Management, or Secretarial Studies (or equivalent) OR
- Proven extensive relevant experience
- Degree in Business, Finance or Management
- Experience of collating drawing packs for suppliers.
- Experience of communicating change and agreeing an implementation plans
- Knowledge of credit control and sales invoicing processes.
- Minimum 3 year's office experience gained by working in an administrative capacity
- Previous experience within a commercial / sales /finance led environment