Secretary - Administrator (Legal Background)
A legal secretary is required for work for our client based in Lisburn.
They have a professional solicitors practice based in the heart of the city centre. They offer litigation, conveyancing and Probate services to their clients and require an experienced secretary to join their small but friendly team.
Hours of work : Monday to Friday - 9AM - 5PM
The role will include secretarial and admin duties (a candidate with a legal background would be ideal but not essential)
- Preparing, typing, and filing legal documents, such as wills, contracts, and subpoenas.
- Managing correspondence and responding to client's enquiries in person, via email, or by telephone.
- Organising diaries, scheduling appointments, and arranging meetings.
Full training to the right candidate who is willing to learn will be provided.
- Good communication, customer service and relationship-building skills.
- Teamworking skills.
- Organisation and time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
If this is something you would be intrested in we would love to hear from you!