To provide support to the Envision Engineer Managers. Repair/replace and maintenance of electronic security equipment in situate and in difficult locations. Response to emergency breakdowns is critical as well as undertaking more regular duties such as computer software administration on a number systems, and the role will also require working with other building systems.
- Maintain the access control, CCTV and other systems.
- Work with other building technicians on alteration projects.
- Respond to car park barrier and control failures.
- Upgrade old and failed hardware and integrate into the existing infrastructure.
- Develop and source new hardware for upgrade and modernisation purposes.
- A basic understanding of computer networks.
- Will be part of an on call rota once every 4 weeks.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Installation and setup of analogue cameras.
- Installation and setup of IP cameras.
- Experience with PTZ cameras.
- Setup and configuration of DVR/NVR systems.
- CCTV integration with other systems.
- Installation and configuration of access control systems.
- Installation and maintenance of car park barriers.
- Configuring an IP network based access control system.
- An understanding of access groups and user card profiles.
- Knowledge of access control databases.
- Experience with ID card printers.
- Experience with access control software.
- Experience with different electrical lock systems.
- Installation and configuration of Galaxy intruder alarms.
- Full Understanding of Intruder alarm systems and being able to help customers over the phone
- A flexible approach towards integration of other systems
- Enthusiastic about new technologies.
- Comfortable working at heights.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Self-motivated, with keen attention to detail.
All employees must ensure compliance with the Company Health and Safety Policy, and all relevant other statutory Health and Safety legislation.
This job description may not detail some less major duties allocated to the post holder, nor cover duties of a similar nature, commensurate with the role, which may from time to time be reasonably required by the relevant management