Staffline Recruitment are searching for an experienced Information Security Officer for an international organisation.
- Coordination of the implementation of group IT Security policies and requirements, and monitoring of compliance.
- Research and provision of solutions for gaps identified by internal/external reports or emerging new threats, in cooperation with group level.
- Directing staff in identifying, developing, implementing and maintaining processes across the organization to reduce information and technology risks.
- Responding to incidents, establishing appropriate standards and controls, managing security technologies, and directing the establishment and implementation of resulting policies and procedures.
- Supervising the technical implementation of preventive IT security measures
- Coordination of external and internal IT vulnerability assessments, following up the remediation of findings.
- Consultation and support of ongoing business projects along with project management of technical projects in the area of compliance and IT security.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in an information security or similar IT role, ideally gained within a large international organisation.
- A working knowledge of ISO27001 & ISO27002 standards and Cloud Technologies is an advantage.
- Professional certification in IT Security a distinct advantage - CISA, CISSP, CISM, CRISC etc.
This role is offering a competitive package, that involves great benefits too!
If this sounds like you, please submit your CV and we will be in touch for a confidential chat.