Security Operations Security Team Manager
|Salary||£24225 - £25225 per annum|
|Published||12 months ago|
|Contact email||Kerry Hassett|
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of Mitie's Security team as a Team Manager within our Alarm Receiving Centre, where you will manage the overall day to day activity of control room operators. This position will be contracted to work on a rolling 4 on 4 off shift pattern.
- Ensure teams follow the necessary procedure for remote surveillance ensuring compliance with BS5979
- To understand and comply with policies and procedures
- Manage and support team to achieve exceptional performance and quality standards
- Manage all aspects of performance in relation to productivity, quality and absence
- To comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures
- To ensure that you approach your duties taking into consideration the principles of Best Value
- Be responsible for rota management and holiday approvals for team
- To oversee and take responsibility for all service sectors within the control room
- To undertake additional duties in line with management requests as required
- Support colleagues in other service areas as require
- Act as a role model for Operators and colleagues by always conveying a professional focus
- Oversee a team who control remote access to monitored sites ensuring that only authorised and valid
staff, contractors or vehicles gain access.
- To be familiar with the operation of all hardware and software within the ARC environment,
reporting/escalating correctly when issues arise
- Ensuring best practice is observed in the ARC to ensure effective and efficient service is achieved.
- Identifying and address training needs and areas for improvement of customer service delivery
- Perform Operator quality assessments by monitoring and marking calls
- Provide Operators Coaching and feedback regarding their performance and quality
What we are looking for
- Must have management experience working within service delivery or contact centre.
- Applicants must have a 5-year checkable history.
- You must successfully pass a PSNI check as per BS5979 and BS7858 screening as per industry standard.
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Work effectively under pressure within a busy and diverse environment.
- Ability to manage workload to meet team deadlines.
- A willingness to learn and develop and show high level of commitment and professionalism.