Maydown - Londonderry / Derry
- Assist in the co-ordination for all emergency situations on site.
- Conduct radio checks to ensure communication lines are available;
- Assist in effective response to security breaches and alert emergency services as needed.
- Manage employee, visitor, contractor and vehicle and access and egress to site, including site access systems, ensuring all site requirements are adhered to.
- Undertake security patrols to ensure site is secure.
- Any other reasonable duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Previous, relevant experience in a security role.
- Demonstrated experience of managing emergency situations in a calm, organised and safe manner.
- Ability to communicate information clearly and effectively within the security team (verbally and written).
- Demonstrated ability to deal effectively with front-facing customer interactions in a polite, courteous manner.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and within a team.
- Able to demonstrate initiative and flexibility.
- IT literacy (including Office 365 and the Microsoft Office tools).
In addition, the successful applicant must:
- Hold a current valid, full driving licence.
- Hold a current SIA Security Guarding Licence.
- Previous security experience in a factory / manufacturing environment.
All of the above criteria may be further enhanced to shortlist for interview.