A Semi-Skilled Joiner must demonstrate high levels of commitment, communication and co-operation to ensure the company objectives of delivering the right product, at the right quality, at the right time and within the budgeted costs are achieved, in keeping with the companies aspirations to provide a World Class Service to all our customers.
In addition, you will take an active role within the JOSS team to promote excellence in housekeeping and Health & Safety.
Mon-Thursday 7am-4:30pm, Friday 7am-10:30am
Rate of pay
Objectives of the Role
- · Achieve predefined output targets in line with the Production Schedule
- · Maintain consistent levels of quality
- · Assist with the timely fulfillment and delivery of products
- · Work with team members to meet set goals
- · Contribute positively to the company culture and growth
- · Use a range of equipment from traditional tools to state-of-the-art computerised cutting equipment in the fulfillment of your tasks.
- · Follow technical documentation to complete daily tasks and understand how the work contained fits within the whole product design.
- · Ensure all activities are carried out quickly and efficiently.
- · Work to set quality expectations.
- · Work as part of your team to ensure that the daily production targets are met.
- · Familiarise yourself with all relevant operational procedure and comply with all instructions.
- · Actively part-take in all provided training.
- · Support the housekeeping of your area and ensure that the highest possible standards are maintained.
- · Provide cover for colleagues during holidays and periods of absence
- · Ensure that all production equipment is used appropriately.
- · Liaise with your Joiner / Lead Joiner (if necessary) to resolve any issues which are affecting your overall team efficiency.
- · Any other duties deemed reasonable.
The post holder will be expected to undertake other duties deemed reasonable and as requested by his/her manager.
To apply pleas send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lidia for more informations