Our Client, A Large Public Sector Organisation based in Castlerock require a Semi Skilled Operative to join their team.
Location @ Castlerock/Downhill
Hours of work : 37 hrs per week.
Hourly Rate : 1-12 weeks £9.25 13 week + £10.01
- The post holder's main duty will be to undertake a comprehensive range of manual duties. These semi-skilled duties will include: refuse, cleansing, grounds and building maintenance and recycling.
- The post holder will also be required to drive vans and non-HGV vehicles.
- All duties will be carried out under the general direction of the Operations Area Manager.
Full Job Description available on request.
Essential Criteria :
- 1 year's experience of Labouring and maintenance duties to include the use of hand power tools, minor plant or machinery. Refuse collection, Street Cleansing.
- Toilets, Beaches, Litter picking.
- Previous experience of working outside in all weather.
- Hold a Valid Drivers Licence
Desirable Criteria :
- Clean and valid LGV Licence at Class C or C+E or equivalent.
- Relevant qualification in Waste Management.
If you are interested and meet ALL ESSENTIAL CRITERIA please apply via the link.